domingo, 23 de março de 2008

Jordin Sparks - Tattoo

No matter what you say about love,I keep coming back for more,Keep my hand in the fire,Sooner or later I get what I'm asking forNo matter what you say about lifeI learn everytime I bleedThe truth is a strangerSoul is in dangerI gotta let my spirit be freeTo admit that I'm wrongAnd then change my mindSorry but I have to move on and leave you behindI can't waste time so give it a momentI realized nothing's brokenNo need to worry about everything I've doneLived every second like it was my last oneDon't look back, got a new directionI loved you once needed protectionYou're still a part of everything I doYou're on my heart just like a tattooJust like a tattooI'll always have youI'll always have youSick of playing all of these gamesIt's not about taking sidesWhen I looked in the mirror, didn't deliverIt hurt enough to think I could stopAdmit that I'm wrong and then change my mindSorry but I've gotta be strong and leave you behindI can't waste time so give it a momentI realized nothing's brokenNo need to worry about everything I've doneLived every second like it was my last oneDon't look back got a new directionI loved you once needed protectionYou're still a part of everything I doYou're on my heart just like a tattooJust like a tattooI'll always have youI'll always have youIf I live every moment,Won't change any moment,Still a part of me in youI will never regret youStill the memory of youMarks everything I do.oooh..I can't waste time so give it a momentI realized nothing's brokenNo need to worry about everything I've doneLived every second like it was my last oneDon't look back got a new directionI loved you once needed protectionYou're still a part of everything I doYou're on my heart just like a tattooI can't waste time so give it a momentI realized nothing's brokenNo need to worry about everything I've doneLived every second like it was my last oneDon't look back got a new directionI loved you once needed protectionYou're still a part of everything I doYou're on my heart just like a tattoo,Just like a tattooI'll always have you

Sem comentários: